Tuesday, September 11, 2007

back to blogging

After an insane last few weeks, I guess it's about time a write again. A quick rundown of the haps:
  • Shiloh started working part-time at the Christian school in town two weeks ago and I've been staying home in the mornings to watch the kids.
  • One of the elders from the church and our pastor have been helping me do the wiring and plumbing in our house. Wiring is basically done. Plumbing is about halfway.
  • Been putting in insulation and hoping that our windows come in this week so we can get those in.
  • My wife is a painting machine!
  • Youth group started up again for the fall and we've been doing a series called "Living in an iWorld" and talking about slowing down life to see what God has for us.
  • Labor day weekend we had church family camp. It was a great time, but as with all great church events, incredibly tiring.
  • We took Carsen and Kennedy to the high school football game last Friday. Lander lost, but on Saturday Carsen couldn't stop talking about seeing football. (I'm working on getting him to say, "Go Broncos")
  • We had (at least to me) a cool young adult Bible study last night where we sang a bunch and just shared some of what God has been teaching each of us. Good times.
  • Kennedy has decided it's fun to "steal" our noses and then put them back on. Hilarious stuff, I'm telling you.

No comments: